12-Month Quantum Leap
Business Mentor Program
No more excuses! It’s been done before and you can do it too!!
You can experience a quantum leap in the professional presence of your equine inspired business and your ability to generate the income you desire to continue feeding your horses and create change in the world!!
- If you see potential that you don’t know how to bring forth and articulate so that others understand your message and your service...
- If you are trying to expand your service from one-to-one sessions to groups and/or retreats...
- ...I can help.
- If you know who you want to serve but don’t know how best to design a program to support them...
- If you are struggling with what to charge for your service...
- If you need a way to attract potential clients to your mailing list...
- ...I can help.
- If you are only offering retreats and workshops and not clear on how to maximize the value to your clients and generate more income...
- If you are just getting started and not clear on who you are meant to serve...
- ... I can help.
Are you ready to make a commitment to your
If you already know you are ready for this program, you can
access the application here
From Quantum Leap Readiness
Quantum Leap Success!
A lot of love and attention has gone into the structure and delivery of this program for 12 months of coaching, education, and support in achieving optimal results!
✔️ A close look at the Soul of Your Brand. (Where your energy comes alive.)Your Expertise
✔️ Who you serve
✔️ The promise to yourself, your mission and those you serve
✔️ Program content, design and delivery
✔️ Relationship to money
✔️ Messaging / Web presence
✔️ Social Media and Community Awareness
✔️ Invitations to enrollment
✔️ Template for enrollment conversations
✔️ Create compelling content (for free or a low introductory offer price)
✔️ Set up your sales/landing page and opt-in form
✔️ Set up your auto-responder for email outreach
✔️ Write out your follow-up emails for inviting your new followers to engage in an enrollment conversation for your Signature Equine-Inspired Service
✔️ How to optimize your Social Media outreach (based on your audience)
✔️ Resources for content creation, images, music and quotes
✔️ Resources for hiring a virtual assistant and outsourcing your to-do list
✔️ Plus, the basics on how to set up a FB/Google/Youtube Ad accounts, choose your audience and manage your ads
✔️ Plus, much, much, more!!
"I had zero entrepreneurial experience, so I knew I needed guidance from someone who has been there, done that. I had to overcome my fear of spending money before making any in order to sign up. I've had to overcome huge amounts of self-doubt in order to move forward. Through this program, I discovered that, with Schelli's guidance, we are pioneers in the equine-assisted coaching business. No one has ever approached marketing and strategy in this particular field in this particular way before. Oh, and I’m booking clients!"
Whether you are just starting out or in a phase of re-branding and re-defining an existing equine inspired practice, the requirements for this 12-month Quantum Leap Business Mentor program are that...
You must be willing to...
- Do the lessons and homework required and apply your learning directly to the future of your business.
- Commit to creating your own signature service (with lots of help!)
- Examine your subconscious beliefs and behaviors in regard to money and success.
- Hold the learning amongst your peers sacred and confidential.
There is a link at the end of the application to schedule your interview at a time that works best for you.
You will be able to ask me any questions you like.
By the end of our conversation, we will both know if we are a fit to work together.
I'm looking to work with people who know in their bones, it's a "Big Fat YES!" (even if it's scary).
Because, if it's not a "Big Fat YES!" for both of us, it's a "No".
One time payment = $5000
5 - Pay - $1100 ea. = $5500
10 - pay - $600 ea. = $6000
The people who are most successful with me are people who… .
- Trust the process and take ACTION!
- Understand this business is part of who they are and how they want to live their life.
- Consider the horses in their programs as partners and equal contributors to their client’s personal growth!
- Recognize that business development is an ongoing part of entrepreneurship and possibly one of the most rigorous personal development experiences of a lifetime!
- Acknowledge their fears and doubts and adopt new habits and principles of success toward all facets of their business.
- Know that this is not a ‘get-rich-quick’ endeavor and that your business will grow as you grow yourself and your foundation.