7-Systems of Prosperity Book Order
A Practical Guide to for Developing Professional Presence, Greater Client Impact and Sustainable Wealth
This book is for equine-assisted practitioners who have phenomenal skills, and are seeking to take their business to the next level!
The Business of Coaching with Horses - Digital Copy
How to Reach More Clients, Feed Your Horses, and Change the World!
Reflections of Money
Hello to Yes!
My Perfect Elevator Speech
"This is What I Do!"
Partnering with Humans, Horses, and Facilities
3-part mini-series focusing on best practices for collaboration with...
-> Equine-Assisted Practitioners in developing workshops and programs together, including how to equitably share the financial pie!
-> A look at the qualities and characteristics of partnering with a great program horse(s).
-> Best practices for practitioners who don’t have a facility of their own and would like to lease one, and how those that do have facilities can set up a beneficial lease agreement for someone else ~ Win~Win~Win!
- Includes video presentation
- Downloadable PDF for calculating your own piece of the financial pie
Equine Inspired Business Academy
Quantum Love and Equine Assisted Prosperity (QLEAP)
The Quantum Love and Equine Assisted Prosperity business program is a full-year mentorship for fully developing a profitable and sustainable equine-assisted business.
For more information and apply for an interview, please click "Learn More"...
Coaching As You Need It! 3 Package Options from $350 to $2100
These packages consist of coaching/consulting based on your timeframe and support needs. Use your sessions when you need help as you need help.
12-Week Quantum Leap Readiness Mentorship
Group or Private Options from $2100 to $3300.
The program is designed to help you create and implement all of the bullet points below with the language your potential clients will understand.
- What you market (your Signature Service)
- Who you are marketing to (your ideal Client and what they WANT)
- How you will reach them (one or two Awareness Strategies)
- What you will say to inspire them to work with you (your Messaging)
- What your follow-up strategy is (free-taste, email campaign, micro offer, etc.)
- What your enrollment process is (web page, application, registration, phone call, etc.)